Items are sent by Royal Mail and are usually dispatched within 1 business day of a purchase receipt.
Shipping rates are based upon the weight of the product and the geographical location of the customer.
Residents of UK Mainland should expect to receive their orders within 3-5 working days of placing an order. Customers outside of the UK can expect a slightly longer wait, varying according to their location.
A confirmation email will be sent notifying a customer that an order has been placed. Another email will confirm that the customer's card has been charged. An email will be sent to notify the customer that their order has been dispatched.
If you have any comments or queries, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
All items sold are lovingly packaged and are supplied with a thank-you card signed by the author.
Heavenfield Returns Policy
The United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations 2000 provide you with a right to cancel your order for products at any time up to the end of the seventh working day following the day after the day on which you received the products. You do not need to give us any reason for cancellation.
If you wish to cancel your order please email us with details of your cancellation. If you have already received the products you must carefully repackage and return them to us at the returns address shown below. Until you have returned the products to us, you must keep them in your possession and take reasonable care of them. We will credit the price of the cancelled products once we have received and checked that they are in a re-saleable condition. We will not refund any postage costs incurred.
You can return your items for a prompt refund or exchange, which is subject to following conditions:
- Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of delivery date of original initial order.
- Returned items must be in clean un-used conditions. Items that been used and not in clean un-used conditions, or altered in any way, or damaged due to usage cannot be returned for refunds or exchanges unless items clearly have defects in material or workmanship.
- Returned items are subject to inspections before any refunds or exchanges are issued. Returned items that are damaged by buyer or users cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Returns must be shipped in a prepaid, insured, traceable method to the return address provided. Failure to ship return packages to correct address may result denial of refunds or exchanges. Heavenfield is not responsible for lost or incorrectly shipped return packages.
- Refunds for items returned within thirty days of delivery date will be credited in the same form as the original payment type. Refunds and returns may usually take up to 30 days to process.
- Product's exact color, color temperature, color tone is not guaranteed. Product image and image colors are not guaranteed to be accurate due to wide variation of monitor screen settings. Furthermore, product colors of the same product may vary slightly from one piece to another. Additionally, product colors including color brightness, color temperatures, color tones may not exactly match colors of samples of the same product. Product color temperature, brightness or tone variances cannot be considered product defect unless we ship a product of totally wrong color.
The Heavenfield, 3 Ferry Farm Close, Naburn, York, North Yorkshire, YO19 4SA, UK
For all goods returned, it is imperitive that you use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon delivery such as Royal Mail First Class (Recorded Delivery) as you will be responsible for the goods until they are received by us.
Heavenfield Privacy Statement
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and username
- contact information including email address
- preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a "device") browser from a website's computer and is stored on your device's hard drive. The website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits the website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other websites. The cookie helps analyse web traffic or remember particular settings you have chosen for the site.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
The Heavenfield (I G Hulme) is committed to protecting your privacy and will use any personal information collected through our website and mailing list in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. We will take all appropriate measures to ensure your personal information is secure.
The information collected will be used in order to administer our email and postal mailing lists. We will not share this information with any third parties. The Heavenfield will not use this information for any other way than that described, or disclose it to any third party without your prior consent.
The Heavenfield believes the information we hold about you is your property and therefore you should have full control of it. You have the right to access the information we hold about you, and where necessary have it amended or removed.
The copyright in the contents of this website is owned by The Heavenfield and permission must be explicitly granted for reproduction or extraction for any purpose.
All images in this website are copyright to I G Hulme, unless otherwise stated.